WDDE-TV

Filed under Announcements

Daily Announcements

Student Parking Information/Applications
You can pick up a student parking information sheet and application with security.  Once it is filled out, the form will be submitted for approval by the Assistant Principal.
Please Note:  Parking Permits are $75.00 for the full year. First come, first serve.
If you do not have a parking permit, please do not park in the staff or student parking lot because you will be ticketed.
DDE Superfans
Please remember to download the FREE Superfan app and win prizes for attending Eisenhower events.  Just go to DDE Superfan and download the free app to begin collecting points!
Senior Information
  • Any senior with damage to their iPad should go to the iPad Support Center in the LRC for repair.  Repairs must be done for Graduation.
  • If you still need to order your cap and gown, please contact Jostens as soon as possible.
GSA
Thursday, April 26th is the LAST day to pick up your materials for the Day of Silence.  Materials will NOT be available on Friday.  You must have them in order to participate.  You must also wear a black shirt on Friday.  See Ms. Wasserman with any questions.
Boys Volleyball
Congratulations to the Sophomore team who placed second at the Little Village tournament.
Congratulations to the Varsity team who also placed second at the Brother Rice tournament.
Girls Soccer
Congratulations to the soccer team who were the runner-up champions at the 96 team PepsiCo tournament.
Golf
Anyone interested in playing golf next fall there will be an informational meeting after school next Monday, April 30th in room 118.  Spring Intramural and Summer Golf Camp will be discussed.  No golf experience is required!